Thursday, June 16, 2011

Here at last...

Helloooo friends!

Well well well, where to begin. Whew! I have officially been in Mumbai for one week now. I came to Mumbai on a Rotary Ambassadorial Scholarship to participate in a Development Studies masters program at the Tata Institute of Social Sciences (yup, SIT India friends, those Tatas are indeed everywhere). I will be living here for one year...crazy!

So I was trying to decide the best way to keep up with all of you and finally decided on keeping a blog. I'm new to this whole idea of a travel journal being made public, so bear with me, I'll try to keep it interesting ;) I'll post new entries to my facebook page and those of you whose email address I have, I'll send you an email soon with the blog url so you can promptly add it to your favorites/bookmarks bar ...just kidding ;)

Here is my mailing address while in India. I'd LOVE handwritten notes or postcards if you get a chance!

Dr. Bipin Jojo C/O Hilary Collins
Rm. #119, International Students Office
Tata Institute of Social Sciences, V.N. Purav Marg, Deonar
Mumbai, Maharasthra, 400088
India

2 comments:

  1. Hey Hily! OMG! Didn't know that you were going to go to India! Awesome! So proud of you and jealous of you being adventurous! Take care and eat lots of delicious Indian food and Lassi for me! ...:)

    LOVE!
    Soo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! and my favorite place when i visited India 2 years ago, was Varanasi. If you get a chance to get around!

    ReplyDelete